Considering a new kitchen? It’s important that your new kitchen includes everything to suit your lifestyle needs.
Do you love to cook? Is space an issue?
Our Kitchen Planner is a useful tool to help you sketch out your dimensions and design your new space. You can also take a photo of your existing kitchen and bring it along too.
Some handy tips for using the planner:
- Roughly sketch out your room shape
- Measure the length and width of your room
- Measure the size of all windows
- Measure the size, location and direction of the opening of all doors.
- Sketch where your existing sink and cooker are, and indicate the position of gas, water, air vents and any electrical sockets.
- Highlight any pillars, bulkheads etc
- Include position and measurements of radiators/boilers
- Please indicate on drawing exterior walls.
Design your Kitchen